Senior Financial Analyst
Our company is hiring a Senior Financial Analyst to support our rapidly growing client in Atlanta. This Senior Financial Analyst must be able to roll up their sleeves and has the potential to go permanent for the right person. A successful candidate will be a self-starter, proactive and possess excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities of Senior Financial Analyst
- Manage annual budgeting, strategic plan, and quarterly forecasting process
- Prepare, maintain, and improve monthly and quarterly executive financial management report, including cash management, actual vs. budget
- Create financial models and provide detailed analysis
- Develop and maintain cash flow reporting and forecasting model
Requirements for Senior Financial Analyst
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3+ years of progressive FP&A experience
- Advanced Excel
For immediate consideration, please apply NOW!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 73685 when responding to this ad.