We are seeing increased demand from our clients for Finance professionals to help drive their finance functions. Our goal is to help you find a great consulting project!
Responsibilities for Senior Financial Analyst assignments include:
- Working with corporate budgeting teams and business units to understand the processes, gather information, and develop consolidate budgets. Cycles cover the annual budget, reforecasting, and strategic planning timelines.
- Analysis of budget variances and business results, which often involve deep data dives calling upon strong Excel and/or Access
- Business analysis and modeling projects to identify performance drivers, capture relevant trends, and provide a basis for business decisions affecting capital investment, make/buy, cost management, etc.
- Review processes related to information gathering and review to ensure that there are controls in place regarding estimating processes and risk awareness.
- Support improvements to processes as well as system reporting tools among a variety of software platforms such as Hyperion Essbase or Cognos.
Bachelors degree in Finance is required with preference for a MBA; 8+ years of progressive experience; Strong ERP and Microsoft skills (Excel, Access); Independent thinker with strong communication skills who can drive change. Strong organizational and communication skills - both oral and written; High degree of self-motivation and initiative; Ability to think and act independently. If you feel you qualify and are interested, I can be reached at 952-345-3428 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].