Senior Financial Analyst
Our client is looking for a driven Senior Financial Analyst to join their dynamic organization. This is an opportunity to join a multi-billion dollar privately held company that offers a lot of learning and growth. The Senior Financial Analyst will be an integral part of the finance team supporting the commercial business and have working knowledge of products, channels, customers, strategies, competitors and systems to establish a business partner relationship with the business leaders to drive results. Open to out of state candidates!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in financial performance through analyzing profitability and returns at the business, market, product, and customer level
- Partner with the business leaders to streamline and manage processes, improve accuracy of results and forecasts, and to provide recommendations to drive profitability
- Coordinate business planning and forecasting as needed, including, but not limited to, the development of product, customer or agent plans
- Driving cross-business analytic projects for the business teams with financial modeling, data mining, and presentation support
- Assist, as needed, with other projects, processes or tasks as assigned by the Director and/or VP of Finance.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Experience in financial analysis and forecasting/planning
- Strong systems experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
If you're interested in learning more about this opportunity, please submit your resume directly
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 69900 when responding to this ad.