The Senior Financial Analyst – Corporate Finance is an integral part of the Corporate Finance team within the Treasury department and will report to the Manager - Corporate Finance. This position is responsible for analysis and administration of the company’s $4+ billion global debt portfolio and performing other analysis and project support to meet the client companies capital structure objectives. The individual will interact with the Finance, Tax, Legal and Accounting teams across the clilent company.
Duties and Responsibilities: Responsibilities may include, but not be limited to those listed below. While experience involving the following may be helpful, the individual must have a basic working knowledge of accounting / finance and possess superior analytical skills. The candidate must be able to demonstrate, however, the ability to learn quickly and to respond flexibly to new work assignments.
Perform analysis and administration of a $4+ billion high yield debt portfolio, including
- Proactively monitoring the capital structure of all parent and subsidiary companies for potential weaknesses or opportunities
- Ensuring compliance under our debt agreements, including our $1.4 billion secured credit facility and $2.9 billion in term loans, subordinated notes, other loans and working capital lines of credit company-wide
- Providing analysis of the client companies exposure to changing interest rate environments
- Analyzing and assessing new accounting rules and proposed financing options as applicable
- Supporting quarterly and monthly close process and financial distribution to lenders and earnings calls to lenders
- Responsibility for meeting internal control testing requirements within corporate finance function of the Treasury department
- Communicate with other departments such as financial reporting, financial analysis and planning and GL accounting to ensure consistent and accurate information
- Thoroughly review for 100% accuracy, the model provided by the Financial Planning & Analysis department for distribution to banks, rating agencies, insurance companies, the Board of Directors and senior management
- Forecast cash interest, debt balances, accrued interest expense as a member of the forecasting team within the Treasury department
- Manages select debt portfolio requirements, including monitoring daily debt and revolver activity, monitoring interest rates and their impact on debt, and ensuring accurate payment and recording of interest
- Lead other analytical projects, as necessary