Senior Financial Analyst – External Reporting (CS28669)
Our client is a reputable company that is currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst-External Reporting to join their team. They currently have 3 openings due to department growth! With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, a casual work environment, excellent benefits, and is insistent on a great work/life balance. They pride themselves on providing their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for day-to-day financial support, reporting financial results, and other reporting and analytical projects for the company’s financial filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for a variety of corporate accounting functions and tasks, including general ledger accounting, preparing journal entries, consolidations, account reconciliations, and financial statement preparation.
• Assist in the research, preparation, documentation and production of all of the company’s financial filings with the SEC.
• Understand US GAAP and SEC rules and regulations and apply those rules in practice.
• Coordinate with members in corporate accounting to prepare and maintain supporting documentation for the financial statements and footnotes in the quarterly Form 10-Q’s and annual Form 10-K’s.
• Prepare and review a variety of account reconciliations at month end.
• Maintain Sarbanes-Oxley documentation for several key cycles and satisfy requests for both internal control consultants and external auditors.
• Perform month, quarter, and year-end closing procedures and reporting.
• Conduct and assist with technical accounting research.
• The Senior Financial Analyst will perform other special projects and duties as assigned.