Creative Financial Staffing has partnered with a Back Bay service company to identify a Senior Financial Analyst to join their Finance team.
Highlights of the Senior Financial Analyst Opportunity:
• Our client is a $6B service company based in the Back Bay.
• In the past 10 years both their revenue and international presence has grown 6 fold, and their stock has increased by $160/share (which is good for employees as everyone receives Restricted Stock Units annually).
• We have worked extensively with this company over the past 11 years placing 20 people in their Finance/Accounting/Audit teams.
• Reporting to the Director of FP&A, the Senior Financial Analyst will support the execution of the global financial planning process, including the annual budget, quarterly forecast, and long-term strategic plan. The Senior Analyst will also develop and manage complex financial models, with the expectation for on-going process improvement.
• The incumbent plays a critical role in providing planning, analysis, and recommendations around cash management, capital allocation, discounted cash flow valuation modeling, and acquisition proformas, often developing and analyzing various scenarios and identifying potentials risks and opportunities to the short- and long-term financial plan.
• This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to be a key player in the rebuild of the finance function for a Fortune 500. The Senior Analyst will conduct ad-hoc analyses, including developing and analyzing financial models and business cases relating to the firm’s capital allocation strategy, and evaluate short- and long-term risks, along with developing and presenting appropriate mitigation strategies.
The Senior Financial Analyst responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Oversee annual budget, quarterly forecasts, and long-term strategic plan for the global company
• Analyze global opportunities and risks, providing recommendations to senior leaders on risk mitigations and strategies for maximizing growth
• Present analyses in support of deliverables to the Board of Directors and external stakeholders.
• Pinpoint projects aimed at increasing efficiencies around planning and reporting and recommend to senior leaders
• Examine acquisitions and capital projects compared to business case and management’s expectations
• Conduct analyses and create financial models, primarily on an ad-hoc basis, for senior management