Senior Financial Analyst (SK28099)
Our client is a leading global organization that is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. This position is perfect for that go-getter looking to advance their career! There is lots of opportunity for advancement within the organization! This position will work with sales finance to determine pricing and viability of clients as the company bids on new proposals. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with excellent benefits, great on-site amenities and equips them with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for a mix of financial reporting and other analytical projects. Their responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Senior Financial Analyst will analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Work closely with legal, marketing, sales operations, and other internal departments as needed to support the corporate account and street sales teams.
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
- Preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- Serve as a finance business partner to the Corporate Account Sales team helping to drive sale growth and safeguarding the profitability of the business.
- Assist with modeling improvements and with departmental process efficiencies.
- Work on upfront deal making, ongoing account profit improvement projects and price adjustment.
- Complete ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will perform other duties as needed.