Senior Financial Analyst (SK27601)
Our client is a large manufacturing company that is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their high-performing team. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The company boasts a laid-back, team-oriented culture with that “family feel”. They offer excellent benefits and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for a mix of financial reporting and other analytical projects and provide that information to business leaders. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Senior Financial Analyst will analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Assist in the preparation and continued development of the monthly reporting and analysis deliverables of the business unit.
- Prepare financial models to aid in analyzing businesses, capital investments and alternative business decisions.
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
- Preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- Assist with modeling improvements and with departmental process efficiencies.
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
- Assist in due diligence for acquisition targets.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will assist with other analytical projects as needed.