Senior Financial Analyst (KW28631)
Our client is a large manufacturing company that is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. Newly created role due to company growth! This is an excellent opportunity to really drive improvement and collaborate with upper management - perfect for that go-getter looking to advance their career! There is lots of opportunity for advancement within the organization! The company boasts a high quality team-oriented culture, strong benefits, great work/life balance and excellent benefits! The company prides itself on providing the tools and training necessary for their people to succeed.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for a mix of financial reporting and other analytical projects and provide that information to business leaders. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Senior Financial Analyst will assist in creating monthly financial packages, quarterly performance review presentations of the division.
- Analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- Assist with modeling improvements and with departmental process efficiencies.
- Review the monthly balance sheet for accuracy and the effectiveness of internal controls for various business cycles.
- Assist with the month-end closing process.
- Direct preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will implement improvements in reporting and planning processes to ensure business unit finance teams have a solid understanding of sales, margin, operations, and working capital performance.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.