Our client is a rapidly growing company that is currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. This position is newly created due to company growth and will be the right-hand person to the VP of Finance! With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a fun team-oriented culture, beautiful new office space, excellent benefits, and provides their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for a mix of financial reporting and other analytical projects and provide that information to business leaders. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Senior Financial Analyst will analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Complete monthly journal entries necessary for the corporate financial statements and review data to ensure the financials are complete, accurate and timely.
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
- Involvement in the forecasting and annual budget process for corporate and divisions.
- Preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- Assist with treasury function through working capital management, preparing and analyzing cash flow analysis.
- Ensure accounting transactions are in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Company accounting policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
- Provide ad hoc analysis and modeling.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will perform other duties as needed.