Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturing and distribution company that is currently looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. With a growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, excellent benefits, and great amenities. They pride themselves on providing their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- The Senior Financial Analyst will analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
- Preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- Build successful partnerships with key internal customers and cross-functional teams.
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
- Perform and complete ad-hoc reporting requests.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will perform other duties as needed.