Sr. FPA - Highly-Respected Twin Cities Based Employer
ABOUT THE COMPANY AND OPPORTUNITY:
Our client, located in in Minneapolis, is a leader in their industry. The have over 30 locations nationwide, and are planning to acquire about 4 additional entities by the end of this year! They've partnered with CFS to identify a Senior Financial Analyst (FPA) due to recent growth via acquisition activity.
The ideal candidate will have a go-getter spirit, and is someone that is excited about joining a growing organization. As they continue to grow, the role may evolve - so the perfect candidate an individual seeking opportunity for growth in a busy, changing environment!
The Senior Financial Analyst, FPA will be responsible for providing critical support and guidance through the development, analysis and presentation of strategic business initiatives. The Sr. Financial Analyst requires very high levels of enthusiasm and a strong passion for helping resolve managerial financial planning issues. Working under daily and monthly deadlines is key to success and ensuring process quality. This role will encompass a mix of PL management, reporting, forecasting, planning and ad hoc analysis.
There are currently 12 people in the accounting team: the Controller, Treasury, Asst. Controller, 2 Senior Staff Accountants, AP Manager and 6 AP Specialist. (We've actually placed their Controller, AP Manager, and one of their Senior Accountants!)
THIS WILL BE 100% REMOTE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE - MUST BE COMFORTABLE WITH VIRTUAL TRAINING AND MUST HAVE CAPABILITIES TO DO SO.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR SENIOR FA, FPA ROLE:
• Work with financial management to develop the annual plan (and period operating reviews) for critical expenses across the entire enterprise, including Hospital Level expenses and Headquarter expenses
• Support and manage the Daily Sales reporting and budget preparation for the companys organization
• Prepare and present monthly management reporting - analyzing financial results, identifying key trends, assessing current and future business risk, and communicating key messages to senior management
• Support on-going initiatives to automate, improve and streamline the analysis and reporting process
• Develop exception reporting, build quality controls, and offer insights and improvements on data discrepancies
• Lead/support analyses on ad-hoc requests
REQUIREMENTS FOR SENIOR FA, FPA ROLE:
• Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting
• 4+ years of progressive FPA experience
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
• Ability to function in a team environment
• Strong communication skills to manage information gathering requests
• Results oriented with the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner
• Proficient in Advanced Excel usage and formulas
• Experience with financial systems and budgeting / reporting tools
• Superb work ethic and integrity enthusiastic, self-starter and proactive