Senior Financial Analyst (BW27549)
Our client is a software company that is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. With a growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with great benefits and equips them with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for a mix of financial reporting and other analytical projects and provide that information to business leaders. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Senior Financial Analyst will analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Prepare journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- Integrate budget and forecasts with financial reporting platforms for variance reporting across functional teams, divisions, geographies, customers and product lines.
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
- Support ad hoc financial analysis, working directly with the CEO, CFO and Business Development team.
- Prepare reports for management summarizing results of research, analyses and evaluation of any discrepancies.
- Manage a Financial Analyst, as well as developing an understanding of financial analysis techniques, processes, systems and best practices.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will perform other duties as needed.