Senior Financial Analyst (BC28863)
Our client is a leading global manufacturing company looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its’ employees with excellent benefits and equips them with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for a blend of financial planning and analysis processes and month-end close responsibilities along with some complex accounting and other accounting related project work. Their responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Senior Financial Analyst will analyze financial information to determine present and future financial performance.
- Evaluate complex profit plans, operating records, and financial statements.
- Month-end closing duties including calculating accrual/reserve balances and discussing calculations with management.
- Preparation of studies, reports, analyses, and recommendations in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, and business forecasts.
- Assist with modeling improvements and with departmental process efficiencies.
- Review variance account posting for accuracy throughout the month, assist with correcting system transactions.
- Work with external auditors quarterly and at year-end.
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, trended future requirements, and operating forecasts.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will perform other duties as requested.