Senior Financial Analyst-
A brief overview of the firm:
Are you an accountant looking to make a transition into something more financially and analytically driven? We are working with a client looking for someone in the accounting space looking to challenge themselves as a Senior Financial Analyst. They are a multi-billion dollar publicly traded infrastructure solutions company.
What you will be doing as a Senior Financial Analyst:
• Perform ad-hoc analysis assigned by cross functional Finance Managers
• Analyze Financial Plans and update forecasts
• Examine monthly and quarterly financial statements
• Key contact for business to ensure proper accounting for business related expenses.
• Work with business partners in Canada to provide suggestions, initiatives and solutions as necessary
What is required to be a Senior Financial Analyst:
• A strong background in Accounting
• BS/BA degree in Accounting and/or Finance
• 3 5 years of relevant experience
• MBA and/or CPA is a plus
Senior Financial Analyst, Senior Financial Analyst