Creative Financial Staffing has partnered with an internationally recognized, award winning professional services company that expanded into Boston in 2014 to identify a Senior Financial Analyst. This is a dynamic, fast paced environment where new ideas and process improvements are encouraged, enabling you to make an impact company wide.
Highlights of the Senior Financial Analyst Opportunity:
• Our client is internationally recognized with offices across the United States as well as the rest of the world.
• This company is aggressively growing with opportunity for growth both domestically and internationally
• The Senior Financial Analyst will be a business partner to one of the largest division’s in the company. This position combines analysis with operations and strategy.
• This position plays a key role in supporting operating teams and partnering with business leaders and key stakeholders in all aspects of financial planning, forecasting, and analytics.
• Responsible for developing financial models, analyzing results, evaluating outcomes and performance against KPIs, controlling expenses, and providing feedback and insightful analysis to drive decision making.
• Opportunity to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with the ability to affect change while still having the benefits & stability of working for a global organization.
• Offers highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
Reporting into the CFO, the Senior Financial Analyst’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with business leaders and key stakeholders and is seen a trusted advisor and 'go-to-person' on all financial matters.
• Provide actionable insights and decision support across a wide range of activities including forecasting, financial modeling, scenario analysis, and trend analysis.
• Develop, measure and analyze performance against operating plans, KPI's, and communicate results to help drive greater accountability. Provide financial support for a major division within the company.
• Analyze and report on costs/expenses. Provide feedback/advice based on analysis and recommend best value for money options.
• Prepare and manage the financial planning process (including budgets, reforecasts)
• Provide quality feedback, monthly variance analysis commentary and escalating material deviations
• Ensure distribution of financial reports and other key financial information
• Identify risks and opportunities
• Propose and implement changes to the business systems and procedures to enable the changes
• BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent
• 4+ years of financial analysis experience.
• Must have strong understanding of the numbers in-order-to provide advice/commentary to department heads.
• Strong business partnering/customer service experience
• Intermediate to advanced Excel Skills required
• Experience working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
• Proven ability to affect change.
Timing is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or simply passive for the ideal position, we would like to have the chance to share our opportunities with you. CFS specializes in placement for accounting and finance professionals. Many of our positions are not posted on the internet. Please contact me for more information about this role as well as other opportunities.