Senior Financial Analyst - Anaplan
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
We have been engaged by growing Atlanta based professional services company in its targeted search for an experienced Sr. Financial Analyst with strong Anaplan skills.
This critical role will be highly visible to leadership and will have the opportunity to be very impactful. Responsibilities will include:
- Budgeting / Forecasting
- Ownership of the Anaplan system used for budgeting, reporting and analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Modeling
- Business case analysis
- Driving process improvements
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2+ years of experience utilizing Anaplan, with expert level proficiency
- 1-2+ years of relevant FP&A/finance experience
- Advanced systems acumen
- Computer programming language skills, relational database skills (VBA, Access) preferred
- Strong analytical experience
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance (Master's preferred)
- Interest in being the SME for the budgeting/reporting system
- Advanced financial modeling skills
- Proven ability to present to executive level
- A history of job stability required for consideration
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
The company offers a competitive benefits package and the opportunity for ongoing career development.
Local candidates only.
If you meet these qualifications and are seeking an outstanding career opportunity, please submit your resume to:
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 72064 when responding to this ad.