Senior Financial Accountant - International
My client is a Fortune 500 consumer products company that has a huge international footprint. The company operates distribution centers across 50 different countries and is looking to add a Senior Accountant/Analyst to the team to help support their international operations.
Senior Accounting Analyst
Specific job details are as follows:
- Responsible for assisting with the worldwide consolidation and translation of over 200 reporting locations and over 50 countries.
- Work closely with the Domestic and Foreign location controllers for many various business groups to analyze and account for foreign exchange transactions through translation and remeasurement under ASC 830/FAS52
- Work closely with the Corporate Treasury group to analyze and account for foreign exchange transactions through hedging programs. Assist treasury with reporting and understanding multi-currency exposure.
- Account for all hedging programs under ASC 815/FAS133
- Prepare the monthly financial statements, internal management and Board of Director reports.
- Assist in the preparation of the 10Q, 10K, Annual Report and other SEC reporting as necessary.
- Assist with complex technical accounting research (FASB, SEC, etc) as necessary. Accounting experience with complex areas would be a plus. A few examples would include: Foreign Currency, Hedging and Derivatives, Earnings per Share, Stock Based Compensation, Taxes, Pension, Fair Value Accounting, Segment Reporting, Revenue Recognition and Business Combinations.
- Maintain corporate ledgers providing monthly account analysis, including significant and complex rollforwards.
- Assist with earnings estimate on a monthly basis and the yearly planning and quarterly forecasting cycles.
- Prepare various financial analyses and government reports as needed.