Senior Director Financial Shared Services
Our company is currently hiring an Interim Senior Director of Financial Shared Services to support our client in Buckhead (Atlanta, GA). This is an incredible opportunity to join a multi-billion dollar organization that is forward thinking and make an immediate contribution. Ideal candidate will have experience leading and directing a Shared Services Team (Accounting Operations). This individual will have a tremendous amount of visibility and be instrumental in process improvements for the Shared Services Division. Opportunity has the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
Responsibilities of Senior Director of Financial Shared Services:
- Establishes the overall shared services strategy including the evaluation of delivery models and potential future locations
- Partners with senior financial management to expand shared services capabilities and centralized services.
- Builds out the shared service functionality and shared services team
- Standardize polices and processes
- Provides vision, leadership, planning, project coordination and management for the design and development of cost-effective programs
- Ensure effective communication between HR, Operations, Finance, and other departments regarding any change and impact to associates or the business
- Lead tax and regulatory reporting for quarter and year-end payroll activities including; wage and hour laws, unemployment, and all other required submissions that vary by country
- Create a strategic plan for the production and distribution of all employee tax statements and notifications (i.e. W-2s, T-4s, ROEs, etc.)
- Lead the company's strategic direction and administration of global payroll processes for all employees (approx. 20k employees)
- Oversee the complete monthly, quarterly and annual closing process
- Performs analytical review of information provided to Corporate Accounting used for journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations and external financial reporting
- Oversee the collection effort within the department and ensure accuracy in financial reporting
- Ensure vendor payments and employee reimbursements are issued in a timely, efficient manner
Requirements for the Senior Director Financial Shared Services:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration
- 8+ years' experience in a high volume Finance department
- 3+ years' of international Finance experience
- Experience leading and directing a Shared Services consisting of Accounting Operations
- ADP Enterprise V5 and ADP eTime experience
- Advanced Excel Skills
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 72313 when responding to this ad.