Celanese Corporation is a global technology leader in the production of specialty materials and chemical products which are used in most major industries and consumer applications. Our products, essential to everyday living, are manufactured in North America, Europe and Asia. Known for operational excellence, sustainability and premier safety performance, Celanese delivers value to customers around the globe with best-in-class technologies. Based in Dallas, Texas, the company employs approximately 7,500 employees worldwide and had 2014 net sales of $6.8 billion, with approximately 67% generated outside of North America. For more information about Celanese Corporation and its global product offerings, visit www.celanese.com.
- Support data analytics activities aligned with the internal audit function's mission and objectives.
- Help develop and execute continuous audit programs that provide more efficient and complete assurance coverage and/or insight across available transactional data.
- Ensure data analytics and risk-based sampling are incorporated effectively within internal audits.
- Extract meaning from and interpret data through both tools and methods.
- Conduct ad hoc reviews and investigations for internal audit or other management.
- Provide ongoing training and knowledge sharing with staff auditors to enhance their data querying and analytical abilities.
- Experience with data analysis audit tools such as IDEA, ACL, etc.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing schedules and work assignments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and Access.
- Familiarity with basic coding used in data analysis software.
- Data forensics and/or data analytics experience at a public accounting firm or large global corporation.
- Extensive knowledge of SAP R/3 and table design.
- Relevant professional certification such as CPA, CFE, CIA, CISA, CAP, etc.
- Sound understanding of processes, risks, and controls.
- Internal audit experience.
- Project management.
- Problem solving and critical thinking.
- Financial analysis and business aptitude.
Required Years of Experience
- 3+ years of related professional experience in data analytics, statistical analysis, or data science
- Bachelor’s Degree