- Evaluates quality of commercial loans and recommends risk ratings based on borrower's financial strength and probability of loan repayment.
- Prepares applications for Loan Committee.
- Writes summary of analysis and reason for recommending adverse risk rating.
- Assists loan officers with monitoring of the loan relationship and portfolio. Examines and tests all Borrowing Base Certificates and Covenants for compliance with loan agreements.
- Prepares various reports.
- Evaluates information to determine if lending guidelines have been followed, compliance with banking regulations and documentation is complete and accurate.
- Assists in investigations and reviews to identify problem loans and deficiencies.
- Mentors new credit analysts; provides oversight and training and development opportunities to newer and junior analysts.
- Bachelor's Degree required, major in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Minimum of three years credit analysis experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.