We have an immediate need for a Sr. Cost Analyst with at least 3 years of COST ACCOUNTING experience in a manufacturing environment. This is a DIRECT HIRE, PERMANENT job, NOT a contract. Candidates MUST be able to work in the U.S. WITHOUT SPONSORSHIP, now and IN FUTURE. This role is located in the Western Philadelphia suburbs in Morgantown, PA. Local candidates are preferred, but relocation may be possible for a highly-qualified candidate not local to the area.
In this role, you will be responsible for plant-level manufacturing accounting, work-order review, and cost analysis. The Senior Cost Analyst will be involved in month-end close and special projects. This position will work closely with manufacturing to understand how issues impact the financial results and will also educate/inform department(s) on cost drivers and variances.
- Analyze actual manufacturing costs against budget; research and explain variances; report this information as required; highlight issues for management.
- Compare work order materials against standards to verify activity and coordinate BOM changes where required
- Participate in budget development, physical inventories, and other plant activities
- Perform ad-hoc product/plant cost analysis to support operations
- Prepare, review and provide analytical analysis on management reporting