Senior Cost Analyst (KC27647)
Our client is a rapidly growing manufacturing and distribution company that is currently looking for a Senior Cost Analyst to join their team. This is a newly created position! With a growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, excellent benefits, and great amenities. They pride themselves on providing their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Senior Cost Analyst will be involved with financial reporting, planning, and forecasting. The Senior Cost Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- The Senior Cost Analyst will propose, organize and direct all activities related to cost accounting.
- Determine, analyze and report costs of business projects and record results.
- Provide primary financial support for two manufacturing facilities.
- Partner with plant directors to develop annual budget and set standards.
- Develop costs for new product launches.
- Perform monthly analysis of manufacturing variances and partner with the operations team to address variances.
- Benchmark costs between plants and recommend sourcing changes.
- Participate on cross-functional teams to ensure the continuous, on-going improvement of processes, methods, productivity and quality, while reducing costs.
- The Senior Cost Analyst will assist with other duties and special projects as needed.