Senior Cost Accountant
The Sr. Cost Accountant position will be responsible for responsible for day to day costing activities, including standard cost roll-up, material and labor variances analysis, inventory transaction monitoring, cycle count, account reconciliation, month end closing, as well as annual costing activities, including inventory count, standard cost set-up.
- Set up standard cost for new items and maintain accuracy of costing BOM.
- Perform annual review for standard cost roll-up
- Monitor daily inventory transactions and correct inappropriate transactions.
- Monitor cycle count process and transactions for completion percentage.
- Prepare general ledger account reconciliations related to inventory account.
- Month end closing to prepare and enter journal entries, prepare month end report, including lean and variances report.
- Responsible for annual inventory count and variances analysis
- Support other functions in finance team, such as maintaining transfer price
- Other duties as assigned from time to time