Senior Compensation Analyst
The Intersect Group is seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst for a client located near Sandy Springs, GA. This is a contract opportunity that is going to last 6 months. The ideal candidate will 3+ year of experience with Compensation administration and analysis.
Job Responsibilities for the Senior Compensation Analyst:
* Assist with developing, implementing, and managing compensation programs and policies
* Provide support for compensation programs and activities
* Participate in the analysis and development of salary structures, annual salary review process, and annual job grade evaluations
* Conduct various annual reviews for compensation
* Ensure that all compensation plans are compliant with federal and state laws
Job Requirements for the Senior Compensation Analyst:
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Business, or other related field
* 3-5 years of compensation administration and analysis experience
* Strong knowledge of federal and state laws
* Advanced experience of Microsoft Excel including Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPS, and Macros
* Experience with a reporting and data management within an ERP system
* Workday Experience Preferred
To be considered for the Senior Compensation Analyst position, please apply today!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 72743 when responding to this ad.