Technical Analyst required to work within the Global Markets Regulatory Disclosures Technology group and perform functional/data analysis and formulate solution design for a complex rules based strategic platform. Job functions include complex product analysis of Equity Linked and Credit Risk data in order to develop compliance solutions using data originating from the front office trading and risk platforms, and additional functional changes required to the systems to process, and transform this data.
* 5+ years' Experience in business analysis and extensive product knowledge within Global Markets.
* Experience in business driven projects impacting trading platforms /transaction managers / finance sub-ledgers platforms / regulatory reporting platforms / risk platforms
* Extensive experience in playing a key role in complex high volume data processing and migrations within/between systems
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and capable of producing high quality, clear business friendly design specifications that can also be easily interpreted by technology peers
* Proficient in SQL for data analysis related activities
Technically Capable - Strong appreciation of how software is designed and developed, tested and released end to end (SDLC)
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.