** 3rd party vendors need not apply **
One of our top financial clients is looking for strong technical resources. Please email me with all inquiries! Looking forward to hearing from you.
This role is to deliver 2020 Technology Initiative work for the new Integrated Case Management (ICM) application to enable consistent terminology, foster collaboration and support end to end reporting through a common BPM tool for Enterprise Internal Investigations, Employee Relations, Compliance, GIS and GFCC. This resource will Be a key contributor to development initiatives that require Pega technical expertise, to provide greater consistency to the management, recording and reporting for employee misconduct incidents, employee violations, internal threats and external fraud incidents. This role is critical to successful delivery of this scope, which is rooted in MRA remediation efforts to ensure that we have end to end traceability for management of employee misconduct incidents.
* 5+ years' Experience in business analysis and extensive product knowledge within Global Markets.
* Experience in business driven projects impacting trading platforms /transaction managers / finance sub-ledgers platforms / regulatory reporting platforms / risk platforms
* Extensive experience in playing a key role in complex high volume data processing and migrations within/between systems
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and capable of producing high quality, clear business friendly design specifications that can also be easily interpreted by technology peers
* Proficient in SQL for data analysis related activities
Technically Capable - Strong appreciation of how software is designed and developed, tested and released end to end (SDLC)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.