Now Hiring a Senior Business Analyst for a major healthcare organization. They have a history of success in the region and a strong, tenured management team in place. They are offering competitive pay and are looking for a long term fit.
- Business process analysis
- Auditing experience
- Business Controls (design and implementation)
- Quality certifications
- Facets and MediCal business knowledge
- Audit certifications
- MediCal business experience
- EDI, Portals, Data Warehouse
- QA testing experience
- Ability to create/modify test scripts and validate test data
- Proficient in the test design, planning, execution, and results analysis
* Assist QA and Business to determine appropriate test cases and scenarios in line with the functional and non-functional requirements of the request
* Determine appropriate Non Production Environment requirements including necessary data, timelines and environment support required during Acceptance Testing phase
* Support Acceptance Testers in Non Production Environments by ensuring they have the tools needed to perform successful testing.
* Review test artifacts with business users and technical team
* Track and report metrics of test script quantity and quality
* Facilitate 'Lessons Learned' sessions with Acceptance Testing participants, perform root cause analysis and document findings for continuous improvement activities; including updating test suites or environment requirements documentation.
* Conduct defect triage with IT PM, Development team, QA and Business teams
* Follow best practices and maintain quality assurance standards
* Analyze existing test scripts and suites to support test script library which represents an accurate portrayal of business scenarios and needs.
* Represent business interests in requirements and design sessions
* Transfer knowledge of acceptance testing strategy to business leads to ensure alignment and continuity is achieved during the acceptance testing phases
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.