ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
You'll be joining our rapidly growing finance team. In this role, you'll work collaboratively with a range of cross-functional partners to establish a centralized business analytics function to inform our strategic planning, go-to-market initiatives and operational improvements.
You’re highly self-motivated, smart, and great at models (and people know it!). You have solid analytical skills and framework when approaching ambiguity and separating signal from noise for a rapid growing and global business. You are fun, flexible, intellectually curious, innovative, results-driven, and a team player. You possess an ability to communicate complex ideas to senior business leaders and executive staff, and a desire to make a meaningful impact on a dynamic, high-growth technology company.
WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON:
- Identifying, developing and maintaining cross-functional business analytics and KPIs and play a key role in operational and strategic planning
- Participate in all financial planning by translating and integrating identified business analytics into the strategic planning process
- Partner with executives or VPs across the organization to identify important emerging business trends that impact corporate strategy
- Support and manage the development of mathematical and analytical models, such as cohort analysis, to demonstrate the impact and effectiveness of investments
- Track key performance metrics pertaining to business and benchmarking
- Support the development of visualization and automation capabilities in business intelligence tool or planning systems or excel
- Develop and maintain financial forecasts and budgets (monthly and quarterly)
- Build necessary sub models (such as pipeline generation and sales operations models) to support headcount related expense forecasts