Senior Business Analyst
The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to partner collaboratively with the Business Operations team and analyze the Company's strategic staffing efforts for all locations, field and corporate. You will play an integral part of evaluating, analyzing, and implementing staffing, planning, and evaluation as well as an overall field performance plan. As the ideal candidate, you will have a strong analytical background and use your previous staffing experience to align staffing levels with Company strategies, ensuring the success of your career and the business.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
Generate, maintain, and publish reports daily, weekly, and monthly for all staffing related metrics.
Assign appropriate labor to all Company stores through quarterly projections while monitoring growth and necessary adjustments under the direction of the Director of Staffing and Special Projects.
Highlight open positions and partner with field operators and the field recruiting team to get all positions filled in a timely manner.
Manage the opening and closing of positions in Ultipro, ensuring all stores maintain proper staffing levels.
Assist Corporate Operations Department with special departmental projects as they arise and are delegated.
- 5+ years of experience in staffing, finance, and/or accounting and 1-3+ years of experience in a management role is a plus
- Valid driver's license required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to confidently make difficult decisions and effectively communicate and defend those decisions both within and outside of the corporate operations department
- Must be able to manage multiple projects and processes simultaneously
- Must be able to analyze data, making recommendations and presenting information to Senior Management
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Advanced Excel skills are required)
- Ability to create reports in Excel and pull data from multiple sources using formulas required
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and occasionally outside of the office, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Access experience would be a plus
Learn More About Us
The Senior Business Analyst is part of the Corporate Operations Team, comprised of experienced store operations leaders who are the core of our stores' overall success. To learn more, visit us at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/careers/top-talent/corporate-operations.
Check out what's happening in our Company at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/tmx-talks.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.