Are you a Staff Auditor and looking for growth to Senior level position?
Creative Financial Staffing is working with a Broward based CPA firm to identify a Senior Auditor. They are seeking Staff or Senior Auditors who are looking to join a firm where you will be recognized for the work/hours your put in and ideas that you bring to the table.
Highlights of the Senior Auditor Opportunity:
- Promote from within culture, promotions based on performance not tenure, no workplace politics
- Team oriented environment with workplace flexibility/hours, low travel
- No weekends at the office during busy season, able to work remotely
- Eligible for bonus 2x per year, up to 10% + annual increases in pay
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, 401k w/4% match, and paid vacation & holidays, CPE covered 100% by the company
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the Senior Auditor’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan and oversee the auditing process through completion
- Allocate responsibilities to supervise and train junior/staff auditors and review team members work for accuracy and compliance
- Perform effective risk and control assessments
- Present audit findings and ways to increase compliance and efficiency