With succession planning at the forefront, our client is recruiting Big 4 external auditors for a multi-year leadership rotational program (24 months). The program will prepare the associate for consideration for leadership positions throughout the organization (larger business units are located in Chicago IL, Seattle WA, Menlo Park CA, Huntington Beach CA, Arlington VA, Mesa AZ, Dallas TX, and St Louis MO).
Our client is seeking bright, motivated, detail-oriented audit professionals for multiple positions: Senior Internal Auditor (4 to 6 years) or Lead Internal Auditor (6 to 8 years). These roles can be based anywhere in the US and will travel up to 30% annually. This position will be part of the audit team of 120 professionals.
- Planning, organizing, and eventually leading various audit programs for businesses worldwide.
- Preparing business process advice and guidance in key business unit identified risk areas
- Developing accurate and complete work papers that adequately support audit findings and documenting work performed.
- Preparing key observations, summarizing findings and recommendations which are discussed and agreed with auditees.
- Preparing audit report and reviewing the same with the Audit Manager and Audit Executive Leaders.
- Overseeing and performing internal control testing and documentation. Eventually required to leads a selection of auditors in conducting an audit project.
- Reviewing work papers and conducting closing meetings possibly without an Audit Manager.
- Attending closing meetings. Assisting Audit Management by conducting risk assessments, and developing audit programs and tests.
- Participating on special projects, internal consulting work and improvement workshops on an as-needed basis.
- Attending seminars/training courses for development and to keep current on job-related technology.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Working knowledge of GAAP, audit procedures, including planning, techniques, tests and sampling methods.
- Strong accounting fundamentals with advanced skills on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong technical, analytical and decision-making skills. Self-motivated. Should be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to interact professionally with all levels of Management.
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in multi-cultural environment.
Salary and Benefits:
- 90's to mid-100's plus bonus (DOE)
- Medical, Dental,
- 12 weeks Paid Parental Leave for both mothers and fathers
- Digital Learning Resources
- 401K automatic contribution 4% plus match up to 8% and immediate vesting
- Charitable Gift Matching program
- Volunteer opportunities
- Tuition Assistance