Senior Auditor-International Travel!
Our client is conveniently located on the Loop and is looking for a Senior Auditor to join their team. This is the perfect opportunity to travel both domestically and internationally! With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, competitive benefits and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Senior Auditor will be responsible for a variety of financial, operational, and compliance audits. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Senior Auditor will examine records, documents, transactions and methods for accuracy to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Inspect accounting systems to determine their efficiency and protective value.
- Collect and analyze financial and operational data in order to test the adequacy of internal controls, verify compliance with operating procedures or regulatory requirements and evaluate the effectiveness of business processes.
- Working with the Internal Audit Manager, assist in the preparation of the annual audit plan by location/function based on internal risk assessment processes.
- Analyze data obtained for evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplication of effort, extravagance, fraud, or lack of compliance with laws, government regulations, and management policies or procedures.
- Maintain and update the internal audit programs and policies as necessary. Develop new audit programs as situations dictate.
- The Senior Auditor will prepare reports of findings and recommendations for management.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Travel up to 50%, including domestic and international locations.