Senior Audit Lead Manager
“Take the first step in upgrading your position and overall job satisfaction”
Our client is growing and looking for leaders, which translates into a Partner career path for you. As a Senior Audit Lead Manager, you are directing and leading the show on client engagements from start to finish. This includes all aspects of financial statement preparation, internal staffing of engagements, project scheduling and budgeting, planning of the engagement, and related administrative functions.
• Supervising, training, and mentoring staff and interns on audit process and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews.
• Maintaining an exceptional relationship with clients to increase customer happiness and working with client management and staff at all levels to perform audit services. You are a key factor to growing our firm.
• We promote partnership and collaboration, so you will work with your audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during the audit process. We encourage you to be creative and become an expert so that you can make a difference at our firm.
• Researching and analyzing financial statements and audit issues utilizing electronic databases and employing audit software to review and compile financial information.
• Actively engage with key client management to collect information, resolve audit-related problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
Qualifications: CPA, several years in public accounting in Audit in a Lead Manager or Supervisory role
Resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Call Tim at 614.310.0331