We are searching for a dedicated professional with Big 4 experience for a Senior Auditor Position in a engage firm that responds quickly with innovation and specialization. The Senior Auditor must planning and conducting reviews across the business, identification of key risk areas, reporting on your findings and agreeing recommendations with management. Ensuring the high quality provision of assurance on the systems of internal and external control on the efficiency and effectiveness of its resources This position is a contract Full time offer.
• Meeting people at all levels across the company to prepare detailed audit testing plans that focus on key risks
Carrying out rigorous audit testing, flexing work plans in response to findings and emerging risks
Agreeing issues, impacts, root causes and recommendations with management throughout the course of audit assignments
Writing clear, concise, robust and balanced audit reports that require minimal re-drafting
Taking a full role in any ad hoc tasks or projects required to meet departmental objectives
• 3 to 5 years of recent public accounting external and internal audit experience.
• CPA Certification.
• BBA in Accounting Or Finance.
• We would like you to have experience with engagement management, reviews, and staff supervision.
• You will need to be able to multi-task since planning, executing, and wrapping up various engagements may have to be performed concurrently.
• Your ability to perform research on technical matters prior to submitting for manager review is essential.