Our Finance team serves as a critical business partner responsible for managing all global activities related to financial performance, accounting, tax, forecasting, risk management, and asset management.
What will I be doing?
As Senior Analyst, Hyperion Administrator, you will be supporting the administration of the global Corporate Hyperion Planning and Essbase applications. Planning and Essbase administration support will include monthly system and metadata maintenance, financial reports, application security, end user training and system improvements based on business requirements.
In this role, you will support the global Corporate Hyperion Planning and Essbase applications, including the applicable system/application touchpoints/integrations. You will also support monthly/quarterly/annual budgeting/forecasting processes and work directly with all business partners that utilize the Planning and Essbase applications. You will work with the internal Hyperion administration team to analyze and help design solutions to ensure that Hyperion Planning/Essbase system functionality aligns with business requirements. And as part of this role, you will also support ongoing user training to ensure all functional users understand the capabilities of the system.
More specifically, you will:
- Maintain Planning/Essbase applications across all active environments (Dev, Test and Prod).
- Build and modify the Planning/Essbase applications, including calc scripts, business rules, data integrations and related automations.
- Maintain data integrity of data being extracted and uploaded into Hyperion Planning/Essbase applications.
- Maintain end user security, including setting up new user accounts and building security filters and user groups.
- Develop new and update existing Financial Reporting Studio reports, SmartView templates and web forms as needed by the Financial and Planning Analysis teams.
- Support development activities, including testing, validation and migration to ensure all updates are properly documented and meet the SOX compliance and controls standards.
What are we looking for?
We believe for success in this role, you will be a creative and conscientious self-starter that demonstrates the following attributes and skills:
- Effective interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely express ideas both verbally and in writing
- Discretion and confidentiality regarding sensitive information
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to effectively address any issue in collaboration with others as appropriate; ability to proactively identify and prevent potential problems
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others and act in an objective manner in order to solve problems and stay on track towards accomplishing organizational goals
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage details through to completion and ensure project deadlines are met
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Three (3) years of professional work experience
- Two (2) years of combined Hyperion Planning and Essbase Administration experience, including Financial Reports and integrations tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel
- Oracle SmartView Add-In experience
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, IT or related field
- Five (5) years of professional work experience
- Experience with PeopleSoft GL
- Experience with SQL databases
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!