The Senior Analyst will support leaders in executing MGM Resorts International’s enterprise-wide Business Intelligence (BI) strategy within the Enterprise Analytics (EA) organization. The Analyst will work through specific BI initiatives provided to the broader organization interfacing closely with the Business as well as with the IM and IT organizations with respect to BI tools.
- Collaborates with the Information Management and Information Technology organizations, as well as EA and the Business on an enterprise wide basis to execute on the ongoing strategy to assess BI tools.
- Evaluates and tests BI tools and works with leaders to plan and execute the roll out of BI tools to EA as well as the Business.
- Understands the upstream and downstream impacts and takes initiative to effectively implement the tools for business transformation.
- Monitors and reports on effectiveness of BI tools in production.
- Delivers the BI dashboard strategy, including strategic, tactical, and operational dashboards, subject area analysis, and support of performance management methodologies.
- Identifies and leads execution of process improvement opportunities.
- Recommends and implements corrective actions to resolve issues associated with BI tools.
- Reviews findings and makes recommendations with senior team members.
- Works with the VP Business Intelligence and the business in the development of functional design and requirements (define, design and prioritize) to enable BI capability.
- Perform other job related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance, or related fields.
- At least 2 years of experience with Business Intelligence, Analytics/or Information Management discipline.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Master’s Degree in Finance Business Management, Information Management or a related field.
- Experience in hospitality operations.
- Bilingual, English as the primary or secondary language.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.