Senior Accounting Manager
Senior Manager of Accounting / Financial Reporting
Now recruiting on behalf of dynamic Atlanta based company for Senior Manager of Accounting/Financial Reporting. This is a hands on role which will be responsible for financial reporting, GAAP compliance, audit coordination, driving process improvements, systems implementation coordination, financial analysis, and internal controls.
The company offers a competitive compensation/benefits package, visibility to the executive team and the opportunity to make a significant impact on the business. They have a proven track record of promoting from within.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting (MAcc strongly preferred)
- CPA designation considered helpful
- 7+ years of relevant experience (audit, financial reporting, financial analysis, month end close, and financial analysis)
- Strong systems acumen, preference given to those with advanced Excel proficiency and experience with ERP implementations
- Big 4 experience preferred
- Experience working in an industry with physical products/inventory is considered helpful
- A history of job stability and career progression
- Strong communication skills
Local candidates only.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 71922 when responding to this ad.