The CSI Companies is actively seeking an Accounting Specialist for a Contract position in Atlanta, GA. This is an exciting opportunity to join a nationally renowned financial institution!
The Accounting Specialist will be responsible for :
- Assisting with Fixed asset monthly review and processes using the Oracle R12.2 Project Accounting and Fixed Asset system processing.
- Assisting with daily and monthly reconcilation review. This will give candidate access to a variety of daily and monthly banking activities that is balanced out with supporting documentation through the BlackLine reconcilation system.
'• Familiarity with accounting software and programs.
• Experience with Account reconciliation.
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Mathematical and deductive reasoning.
• 'Highly detail-oriented and organized.
• Ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines.
• Strong written and oral communication.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees.
Nice to have skills/experience
'• BlackLine Reconciliation System.
• Oracle General Ledger.
• Oracle Project Accounting and Fixed Asset Accounting Knowledge.