ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading International company and they're looking to hire a Senior Accountant. This person will be responsible for full cycle general ledger accounting, reviewing and auditing A/P, and preparation of financial statements.
This company offers great travel perks! There is a lot of potential for career growth within the company once you get your foot in the door within the various accounting divisions. There is definite room for growth into higher level positions in the future. There is also the opportunity to earn a yearly bonus!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT:
- Handle full cycle general general accounting.
- Prepare and enter journal entries for month end close.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Handle month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
- Review the work of Accounts Payable invoices and vouchers.
- Assist with preparation of financial statements.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Audit contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepare reports