This particular group is the most esteemed and recognized in the organization driving the most revenue and growth and works closely with the C level. Employees in this group are targeted for promotion typically in 2 year time span.Primary Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation of financial statements including Income Statement and Statement of Cash Flows to Corporate Accounting leadership.
- GL Maintenance and close, budgeting and analysis of actual versus budgeted
- Generate timely, accurate financial information, including Balance Sheet, P&L and Consolidated Financial Reports.
- Account Reconciliation across inter-company accounts, as well as serve as administrator (own) the Fixed Assets
- Other projects as directed by Corporate Controller and CFO
- Potential for supervisory of Staff level, Operational Accounting