This is a very rare window of opportunity to become a key member of a medium sized accounting team with a stable organization that has AMAZING benefits and a true family feel as the turnover is extremely low. In fact, this role is open due to multiple, simultaneous retirements. If you are looking for a place to stay for many years to come this could be the perfect environment for you.
- Analyze balance sheet accounts. Evaluate and reconcile subsidiarity records to general ledger monthly. Prepare and post general ledger journal entries.
- Process daily investment transactions. Generate and file reports both daily and monthly, reconcile to the banks and general ledger.
- Monitor and review accounts payable and accounts receivable processes.
- Monitor and review purchase order and expense items.
- Provide budget and audit assistance
- Monitor daily bank activity