Ledgent Finance and Accounting is part of the Roth Staffing family of Companies, which is one of the largest, privately held staffing companies in the country. We are proud of being the only staffing company recognized with all industry's top awards for - The Best Staffing Firm to Work for, The Best Staffing Firm to Temp for and the Best in Client Service.
We are looking for a Senior Accountant to join one of our clients in the Wilsonville area.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Month-end close and year-end coordination reporting, assets, accruals, schedules, process journal entries, reconcile accounts, analyze month end variances and reports
- Provide analysis and commentary for decision making support
- Responsible for forecasting and budgeting process including details such as GM, margin analysis by customer, and product profitability analysis
- Manage all aspects of financial statement preparation - compliance with GAAP, GL structure, periodic financial reporting and adequate system of accounting records
- Oversee comprehensive set of control processes, mitigate financial risk and ensure accuracy of company records
- Participate in a wide variety of projects and compile ad-hoc reports
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years in a similar role
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail with the ability to continually find ways to improve and promote quality
- Ability to work in high-paced, entrepreneurial environment and manage multiple priorities
- Advanced Excel skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.