Creative Financial Staffing of New York is working with an international commercial bank located in Midtown, Manhattan. They are currently seeking a Senior Accountant to join their high performing accounting team. They are seeking a motivated, detail-oriented candidate and they encourage their employees to come forward with fresh ideas to help improve productivity and growth of the firm. This would be an ideal role for someone looking to get out of Big 4 and start their career with a reputable firm. If this sounds like you, please continue reading!
Information about the Company:
- They are a global bank with over $5 billion in revenue in the United States
- They have offices throughout the US, including, Chicago, three offices in California and Florida.
- The firm has industry specialists in commercial real estate, high tech, media, and entertainment, and healthcare.
Details about the Senior Accountant position:
- Focusing on all aspects of SOX including implementing and improving processes
- Working on month end close process
- Develop financial analysis and reporting packages focusing on KPIs.
- Develop presentations and analysis for the Senior Management team
- Additional ad hoc projects focusing on streamlining processes and working closely with the Controller
Benefits of working for this organization:
- Competitive salary with bonus structure
- Generous benefits package including 401K, numerous health plans, PTO and a yearly bonus.
- Gym and tuition reimbursement for continuing education.