- Managing accounting activities for several branches including monthly close, budgets and daily processes.
- Compiling branches financials to include balance sheet items and annual budgeting.
- Assisting with audits, coding, and preparation of financial statements and operational reporting’s.
- Cost-Reduction studies.
- Periodic reviews and audits of financial results and business transactions.
- Responsible for business process and inventory audits at plant sites.
- Developing and reviewing accounting procedures.
- AP department support
- Abides by all safety rules set forth by company and government regulatory agencies and ensure that hazardous conditions are reported and corrected.
- Maintaining confidentiality and discretion.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualified candidates for the Senior Accountant role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with Oracle or similar system
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $50,000 to $60,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and/or call us at (973)921-9777. Ref. # 1268542. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.