ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading International nonprofit organization and they're looking to hire a Senior Accountant. This person will be responsible for foreign currency general ledger accounting, inter-company transactions, and financial statement preparation.
With a growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. The company boasts a team-oriented culture and provides its employees with the training necessary to perform. This company also offers a very flexible working environment!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT:
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Process inter-company transactions for International entities.
- Handle month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
- Bank reconciliations for multiple accounts with International currencies.
- Handle foreign currency general ledger accounting.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Assist with cash management and investments.
- Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Audit contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Utilize Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains)