We are in search of a reliable Senior Accountant to join an exciting and energetic accounting department. You will be part of a dynamic team that has a strong focus on promoting individual coworker's achievements and accomplishments. This position offers great visibility and you will interact will all levels of management daily. Apply now and you will be contacted ASAP!
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Prepare daily journal entries
- Prepare balance sheets and income statements
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile AP/AR
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- In conjunction with the Controller prepare month-end and year-end closes
- Special projects as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.