New opportunity with large, privately held company in Gwinnett County for a role in the accounting team! It will work closely with the management team and have a wide breadth of responsibilities that include:
- Month end close
- Ad hoc analysis
- Project work
- Process improvements
- GAAP Compliance
- Working closely with Controller on implementations and driving efficiencies
The company offers a competitive compensation package, good work life balance, a nice team and the opportunity for future career growth.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 3-5+ years of accounting experience
- Experience driving process improvements and working on implementations
- Preference given to those with CPA or CMA (or on that track)
- Preference given to those with public accounting experience
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal) and highly professional demeanor.
- History of job stability is required for consideration
Local candidates only.
If you meet these qualifications and are seeking an outstanding career opportunity, please submit your resume to:
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 74064 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.