The Intersect Group is seeking two Senior Accountants for an opportunity in Coppell. The ideal candidates will be proactive, solution-oriented, self-starting and possess the ability to be change leaders. Full cycle accounting and audit experience is required. The Senior Accountants will be responsible for all the accounting for assigned subsidiaries; reviewing entries posted by local admin, posting new entries, reconciling bank accounts and performing balance sheet reconciliations for all accounts in the general ledger.
Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
* Thrive in a fast pace environment and apply lean methodologies in supporting an excellent accounting and finance function within the organization.
* Heavily involved in accounting for the purchase of new companies and integrating them into our accounting system (NetSuite). This involves reviewing transactions and ensuring they have been accounted for properly with proper allocation in the respective accounts.
* Complete monthly, quarterly and annual financial close.
* Heavily involved in the interim and year end audit process.
* Assist Accounting Manager in various financial and operational accounting duties, controls, reviews, budgeting, and analysis activities.
Skills and Requirements of the Senior Accountant:
* BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting from four-year college or university.
* CPA preferred
* Minimum of 3-5 years of accounting experience.
* Experience in public accounting; minimum 2 years' experience with strong technical and research skills.
* Experience in NetSuite, Host Analytics, Bill.com, Concur is a plus
* Expertise in excel (high speed report customization, V-LOOKUP, pivot tables, formula etc.)
* Working knowledge of GAAP Accounting principles
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 72145 when responding to this ad.