ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a large agriculture organization and they're looking to hire a Senior Accountant. The company is experiencing significant growth, and has decided to expand their accounting department. They offer a fun, innovative, and team-oriented work environment. The company also provides lots of events to promote team building!
If this sounds like an opportunity for you or someone you know, keep reading!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SENIOR ACCOUNTANT:
- The Senior Accountant will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Handle month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Audit contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.